2017. augusztus 24., csütörtök

TROGIR♥


SKIRT from ♥ROMWE/click here ♥ 




Hi Girls!  Last week we spent beautiful days in Croatia. 
Georgeus Trogir is set within medieval walls on a tiny island, linked by bridges to both the mainland and to the far longer other island. 

On summer nights everyone gravitates to the wide seaside promenade, lined with bars, huge palm trees, cafes and yachts. The old town is so magical, I love beautiful old buildings! 

What I wore???? I like online shopping, so if I can I order everything online....I think it's much more comfortable, and I find  great clothes at ROMWE, and at Zara. 
These are my fav. 

The lovely skirt is from ROMWE/click here, I love the belt on the waist!
 I paired it with red satin sandals, and a frilly top from Zara. 










































I wear:
Sandals, top: Zara;
Bag: H&M.

♥♥♥







2 megjegyzés:

  1. Great summer outfit and lovely pictures in this beautiful location!

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/08/24/tuscany-san-gimignano/

    VálaszTörlés
  2. lovely place and beautiful pics!
    have a great week!
    S

    VálaszTörlés

Thanks for reading!

COMMENTS are appear after MODERATION.

I always try to check your blog if you leave a link.
If you want follow me , just let me know, I like follow you back.